Sunday, October 22, 2006

LandSlide

My Landslide

I took love and I took it down,
Climbed a M.o.u.n.t.a.i.n. then I turned around..
And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills

Well the landslide brought me down...

Oh,
mirror in the Sky . . .

What is Love!!!!?
Can the child within my heart rise above
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the season of my life

Uh ....

Well, I've been Afraid of changin'
'Cause I built my life around you
But time makes you older
Children get older
I'm getting older too...... phewwwwwwwww.....
Tesla

For MoeMoe's WeekEnd Poetry. This is a part of Lanslide By Dixie Chicks From HOME album. Yep, country music is one of my favorite music. But, My favorite favorite..music is New_Age. btw, I want to get George Strait’s Pure Country movie (or) sound tracks. If somebody owns it … pls … share me.

ေႀသာ္ .. လိုရင္းကဒါကိုး : )

ဒါနဲ. ..ကၩန္ေတာ္ၿမန္မာလို႐ုိက္တာေပၚရဲ့လား ကၩန္ေတာ္ ေတာ့ၿမင္ရတယ္။ေပၚလား .. ေပၚလား ... ေပၚရင္ အေႀကာင္းၿပန္........ ဒါပဲ။



 
Online -------> hits