Saturday, November 18, 2006

Oh.. My Pause!

Let me pause of oh . my blog ..

Hmm .. may be stop ?

You can see with my first blog

that why appearing of my thought ..

Yeap .. i created one blog

for my lovely .. lit sister's cause ..

But, she stopped ...

Although ....

I thought .. and thought ..

I'm not ..

Continues without stop ..

Althrough it's not created by me a lot ..

Oh my gosh! ..

One day, I have a got ..

One shot .. two shot .. three . four shot ..

Several shots make me man go shock ..

This is you want to know answer ..

Be .. Cause ..

Hmm .. Honestly can't buy at anyshop ..

Pls don't ask me beyond of because ..

You should not thought .. it's my fault ..

But, you can assume that i'm idiot ..

Sorry, my sound is look like hip-hop ..

Anyway .. around this period ..

I will be remembering all your blogs ..

Especially on my thoughts that tracks of

Oh.. My Blog!



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ဒီေနရာကေန...

ပင္လယ္ေတြ ျဖတ္ခဲ့ဘူးတယ္

ေတာင္တန္းေတြ ေက်ာ္ခဲ့ဘူးတယ္

ခ်စ္ျခင္းေမတၱာေတြ ရွာခဲ့ဘူးတယ္

ကဗ်ာေတြ ေရးခဲ့ဘူးသလို

ကေလးတေယာက္ လိုေတာင္ ေဆာ့ကစားဘူးတယ္

တေန႔

အတၱေတြေတြ႔လာဘူး တဲ့အခါ ငါရပ္ထားခဲ့ေတာ့တယ္

သို႔ေသာ္

ထာ၀ရခြဲခြာျခင္း ဟုအဓိပၸါယ္ သက္ေရာက္ျခင္း မရွိေစရ။

Tesla

 
Online -------> hits